Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wordless THURSDAY...so far!

I'm bogged down with work right now but thought I'd post a couple of pics...mainly for Melissa who sweetly chastised me for not having a blog posted this morning. These two pics make me chuckle:

Daniels' T-Ball team... I chuckle because, of COURSE,
my child is the only one who didn't wear his cap for the pic.

My niece...because she looks SO much like my Mom in this pic and
because she is a GOOF ball. She definitely has her Aunt KK smitten.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! now i can start my day! :^)

Anonymous said...

yes...but at least he's looking right at the camera! (and not off to the side like his teammate!) What a cutie pie!
Alden's a doll, too!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Those are such cute photos. Your niece looks like she could keep you on your toes!

Thanks for your funny (yet sincere) thoughts this morning. Made me leap, laugh and greatful...

Anonymous said...

Boy, your niece DOES look like your Mom! I though she did a little in some of the pics on your sister's myspace pg, but this one really does.

Aim.....