Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog Comments

How cool to check your blog and have 140-something comments on a post (see the Bloggy Giveway posted on July 23)! Now if only my everyday posts generated that much interest. :-)

Speaking of comments, several friends have remarked that they'd love to comment but don't have an account. Fear not! All you have to do is enter a comment with the "anonymous" button selected and you don't have to be signed in. Of course, it will show up as "anonymous" so please leave your first name of you'd like so I'll know who you are.

But, that's it...that's all you have to do.

To me, comments here are like receiving a letter in the mail. It sure brightens my day!

2 comments:

lorettaspeaks said...

I'd comment on you anytime!

Anonymous said...

i really can't think of anything to comment, but you know me, i love ya and i'll comment ya anytime!