Friday, July 27, 2007

And the Winner Is..................

Tanyetta from
Days Like These!

Thank you to all who stopped by to enter my drawing... my site meter is getting some rest after working so hard this week (not that I'm complaining...it's been GREAT!)

Please be sure to drop by again in the near future for more philosophical insights into crucial topics like bathroom renovation, 5-year old banter and my feeble attempts at domesticity.

It's must-read stuff, I assure you.

Congrats again, Tanyetta. I'll be contacting you for shipping info.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

Congrats to the winner!

I just wanted to pop over and let you know that you are the winner of the set of notecards from my bloggy giveaway. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving the cute poem!

You can send my your mailing address to handcrafted.by.crystal[at!]gmail.com and I'll get them out to you.

Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

lorettaspeaks said...

How fun. I can't wait for the next one in the fall.

*Tanyetta* said...

thank you!!!!!!! :)