Tuesday, July 10, 2007

300th Verbal Doodle

OK... I was planning on celebrating the 300-entry mark anyway and didn't realize it would fall on my birthday! I know 300 is a drop.in.the.bucket for some of you veteran bloggers out there...but it's a milestone for me. I wasn't sure when I started blogging that I would be able to hang in here that long but it's been fun. I've met so many interesting people and I look forward to my son having a record of his Mom's thoughts one day...thoughts that are difficult to convey to him at five years old.

And, selfishly, it's for me, too.

Days turn into weeks... turn into years and suddenly it's all a blur. I wanna remember.

So, here's to 300 posts and hopefully...many more thoughts, memories, observations to come!

ps--weight loss challenge friends... zero lost. zero gained. I'm OK with that. Now, post-birthday cake, it might be a whole 'nother story. :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! i look forward to the thousandth and the five-thousandth, and the (well, you get the picture).

Denise said...

Happy birthday sweet one, and congrats on maintaining this week.

Melanie said...

Congrats on your 300th post. Happy birthday. And, good job maintaining your weight- it's better than a gain. Enjoy your birthday.

I'm just starting WW, so I don't have any zero or low point suggestions. If I find some, I'll be sure to let you know. Please, do the same for me.

Kellie said...

Happy Happy Birthday.. enjoy the cake!Cake was meant for enjoyment! And thank you for the most excellent comment on my blog! Made my day!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy the cake. Eating something special once in a while is fine as long as you just rein it in. It's when the treat takes control that I feel it on the scale.

Enjoy and have a great week, see you next Tuesday!

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Thanks for the comment, and Happy Birthday! Enjoy a little cake. You'll be just fine! Congrats on your 300th post. I'm more than WAY behind you.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

300?? Dude! Congrats!

Birthday, too?? Dude! Congrats!

I haven't posted anything about the weight loss for 2 weeks...mama always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Robin said...

Enjoy your birthday, your blog post accomplishment, and everything!
And did anyone tell you that cake on your birthday is 0 points!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Happy, happy birthday!! Enjoy cake, just don't eat the whole thing. ;-)
Path to Health

PEZmama said...

Not gaining during birthday week is great! I had to be so careful with my cake....

So congrats. Here's to losing this week.

And that little rhyme you left in my comments was too funny. Thanks for the creativity. It made me smile.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK! CONGRATS ON YOUR BLOG MILESTONE TOO! MOM IS SMILING :-)
Here is TO MANY MORE BDAYS AND BLOGS, sorry, I mean verbal doodles!LOL!
Love, DENNY

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

love the doodle! Congrats on maintaining and ENJOY THAT CAKE!!

Susanne said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great one!! (No karaoke this week?? MAN!!!)