Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Katie Needs...

OK, so this has been going around the blog world, so I thought I'd give it a try... (of course, I'm never one to cave to peer pressure or anything!)

So, all you do is type your first name followed by the word "needs" into Google and see what you come back with. For example, I typed in "Katie needs" and this...um...is apparently what I need:

  • Katie needs to use the litter pan more on her own (hey--I'm trying...a girl has to work up to these things)
  • Katie needs to rest, recover from having her baby (hmm?)
  • Katie needs a family that is familiar with big dogs
  • Katie needs a running partner (hey-- this Katie needs a WALKING partner first!)
  • Katie needs to be isolated (you have no idea...)
  • Katie needs help with set-up/representing ASA at 3pm. (not sure what it is...but I'll be there)
  • Katie needs to be Katie again (I couldn't agree more)
  • Katie needs an escape plan (yup. Italy and a massage therapist named Marcello)
  • Katie needs a blood transfusion (I thought it was just a cold...)
  • Katie needs to use her disposable income wisely (OK, someone has been paying attention)
  • Katie needs a blog (finally! one I can check off the list...)

OK, your turn...give it a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this! I thought it was hilarious. Apparently, Summer needs a theme song and more three day weekends. I really like the sound of both of those. I didn't like the one that Summer needs to go...unless we put to the restroom in there.

Anonymous said...

- Melissa needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day. (AMEN!!)

- Melissa needs to take a break. (So far, so good...)

- Melissa Needs Maintenance Manuals! (hummmmm)

- Melissa needs a ride and smitten conversation leads later ride. (huh?)

- Melissa needs to find a new agent.

- Melissa needs to get over it. :-/

- Melissa needs hydration after the walk. (You better believe it...and an oxygen mask too! haha)

- Melissa needs to get on board with her new body. (Again, hummmmm...)

- Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead. (Alrighty then!)

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't give to be your walking partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is funny! I'll be posting mine soon - there's a lot of great material, thanks to Phil Stacey recently being a contestant on American Idol!! (rolling of eyes here)