Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Scattergories

OK...this is in depth blogging right here, folks.

Actually, this is the "I am planning a conference that is 2 weeks away" kind of blogging. (Although, admittedly, thinking of "K" words was pretty challenging, too) You take a stab at it......you have to come up with answers using the first letter of your own name. Have fun!

1. Famous Singer/Band: Kajagoogoo ("you're too shy...shy...hush hush, eye to eye....")

(I think I just dated myself, so I'll also answer "Korn"--though I have no idea what they sing!)

2. 4 letter word: kite


3. Street: Keith's Bridge Road


4. Color: khaki


5. Gifts/Presents: knife set


6. Vehicle: Kia Sedona


7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: kazoo


8. Boy Name: Kevin


9. Girl Name: Kayla


10. Movie Title: Karate Kid (double whammy...woo woo!)


11. Drink: Kool-Aid


12. Occupation: Karate instructor


13. Celebrity: Kyra Sedgewick


14. Magazine: Kiplinger's

15. U.S. City: Kosciusko, Mississippi


16. Pro Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs


17. Reason for Being Late for Work: kid sick, knife attack, you know common stuff...

18. Something You Throw Away: Kleenex


19. Things You Shout: Krispie Kreme (yet another double, y'all!)


20. Cartoon: Koala Brothers

1 comment:

Megan Cobb said...

Kagagoogoo! Kute! I believe that's one of the most inventive, obscure but imaginative answers I've seen on this meme so far. Kudos!