Friday, August 24, 2007


OK, this is the third entry for today...(and no, before you say it...I have plenty to do. Just nothing I particularly FEEL like doing right at this moment. I'm taking a 3:45 - 4:00pm Blog Break) :-)

I couldn't resist Friday's Feast...It was full of yummy questions today.

Bon Appetite!

Appetizer: Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Nia Vardalos...star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I love her voice and her self-effacing humor.

Soup: Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today = peanut.)

Caring and sharing helps everyone win.........

Salad: If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

It would have to be the either the 20's...for it's "roaring" reputation, music, and clothing...or the 50's for the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle and simplicity.

Main Course: Name a song that brings back memories for you.

"Sailing" by Kris Kristofferson...I'm sitting by a lake with my Mom in high school and we're listening to this song and watching the sun glitter down on the ripples in the water. I felt safe...content.

Dessert: Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

If it's hot outside, I LOVE cold water on my hands... but, the opposite is true if it's hot outside. Profound, I know.
* * *
*note: Lexy, three in one day should get me off the hook for this weekend, right?

4 comments:

h said...

Happy Feast Day. We could all stand to be more like the Cleavers.

Tawnya Shields said...

Great feast.Everything was delicious. That was a good answer for the favorite nut. I also love those Leave It to Beaver Days. I think many of us Friday Feasters agree with that. :o)

Elizabeth said...

Oh I LOVE that song! Reminds me sunsets by the beach.

Lexy said...

I promise not to harass you before 8:30 on Monday morning! :-)