Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My New Home...Florida.

Kidding. Sorta.

I will actually be there tomorrow through the 17th of August so I'm sure it will begin to feel like home. I'm doing an event in Orlando next week then spending a week with my sister the following week. The catch is--she'll be keeping my son the week of my meeting and I'll be keeping her daughter the next week when she goes back to school... so, lots o' quality cousin time. We may both rethink our desire for a second child after the trip is over... :-)

Besides a quick trip up to Chicago this weekend with my hubby (woo hooooo) I'll be in Florida but will still be bloggin away. 15 nights away from home (gulp).

My next entry will be from the road.

Anyone have a good wireless internet "rain dance" I can use to ensure connectivity? [grin]

Florida...here I come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe travels to you! hugs...

lorettaspeaks said...

Did you finish your packing?

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

why, yes I did. course it's 1:20am and I'm just now hittin the sack...but that's beside the point, right?!

Trina and Jophie said...

Was just over at DeeDee's blog reading her comments and just had to stop by and tell you I'm still giggling at your overdosing habit!

"Viactiv vitamin chews because they’re chocolate"

HeHeHe!

Trina

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

You lucky dog! Can't wait to hear of all your adventures! A week alone with hubby? Get 'em girl!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Popped on over here from your comment several days ago - eating toes, remember? Anyway.

You probably will rethink the second child thing after caring for SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD. Just remember that last part - it's SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD! They're different when they're your own! :) (even though neices and nephews are perfectly great.)