Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast: August 17, 2007


Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?


Laundry routine? [Katiebod is laughing. Katiebod is rolling on the floor, holding her side laughing] My laundry routine is to do laundry when I run out of underwear. Or, when my husband runs out of underwear. Yep, that's my routine.


Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

I honestly think it depends on how I feel. I used to think late thirties was old. Until I hit my late thirties. Now I think I'll feel old in my sixties. But, by then, I'm sure my 80's will seem old. It's all relative. My child thinks I'm ancient.



Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

Short-term-- to finish our guest bath renovation!


Long-term-- to owe no "moolah"... to anyone. ever.


Main Course:

Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

This. Sicko people, I tell ya:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/08/report-on-peopl.html



Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?


I'm home from a two-week trip. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm sitting at a solid 14.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You officially left the first comment ever on my blog! And you've definitely inspired me to update tonight. Thanks so much, and I look forward to reading more of yours!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - Great feast - no matter what or how, a routine is a routine, right?
I'd say 14 is pretty happy! Hold on to that feeling
Have a wonderful weekend

meowminx said...

hi! i enjoyed your feast, esp your appetizer and dessert :) Your main course is something that is truly unbelievable and dowwnright awful! There are lots of those ppl here where I live,and they get off lightly too!

My feast is served here.

Have a great weekend!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Katie! That main course news was awful! Ugh...! What a bunch of idiots!

However, I really liked your dessert! 14?....can't complain there, huh?

lorettaspeaks said...

I love it. Ya' know my new years resolution for this year regarding laundry was to always have enough laundry done so that it wasn't spilling out of the basket on to the floor. I'm happy to report I have kept that resolution on at least 1 occasion. :)

Anonymous said...

I think one load is done every day at my house. It seems like Keith goes through more clothes than I do.