Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday!

Yep, I'm an organizing junkie. The list maker. I make lists of my lists (ok, not really). But, I tried to come up with a tool for planning my meals that would inspire me to put pen to paper. So, I designed this weekly menu planner (I use it for dinner only). It provides a place for the menu and then a box to the side for notes. I use that box mostly for cookbook names, page numbers, substitutions, etc.

Now, if you really want to get your organizing "freak" on, keep these each week in a spiral bound notebook and you'll have weeks worth of menu ideas at your fingertips. Now that's what I'm talkin bout! :-)


(click to enlarge)

I had to convert it to a .jpeg to post here. If this doesn't print clearly, just drop me an email at ktbodiford@bellsouth.net and I'll email you the PDF version for a small donation of Hershey's Milk Chocolate sticks. Kidding. But I will be glad to send it to ya.

For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas, head on over to Shannon's blog.

Menu planning... works for me!

5 comments:

Melissa Sheldon said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You are such a planner. My menu would consist of cook on Sunday and Monday, eat leftovers Tuesday, grill on Wednesday, leftovers Thursday and possibly Friday, pizza or some other eating out on Friday, and eat out on Saturday night. I only cook two full meals a week and cook enough that I don't have to cook another full meal again that week.

Laura said...

Awesome, I love it!

Laura

Lorie said...

Great idea!

Chelsea said...

I LOVE planning and lists too! Do you happen to have a household notebook? If not you might want to look into one. They are so much fun to make and it seems like it would be perfect for you!