Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast: June 22, 2007


O.K. sports fans...it's Friday and time for Friday's Feast. You can check out what other folks are serving up here. Bon appetite!

Appetizer: Name a funny habit you have.
I've revealed this in a previous post, but I absolutely must tap the side of a plane three times before boarding/taking off. No way around it. I gotta.

Soup: If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
It would have to be the accordian. And, I would form a killer Polka Band and hit every state fair possible. ;-) No, it'd be the guitar. Hands down.

Salad: How long is your hair? Short to medium (between ears and shoulder)

Main Course: When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
My neighbor and friend, Kim, for making me walk this morning. When did I forgive her? At the top of the last hill.

Dessert: What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My food chopper thingie. Great way to release pent up anger. Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! I feel better already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a cool habit...haven't heard that before...hmmm...does that make u think it's a safe ride? if that's the case i'll do that next time!hehehe! mine's served!

Linda said...

I'm impressed with your rhyme so early in the morning. Maybe that walk cleared your mind. Nice feast

B. Miller said...

Great feast! That's an interesting habit... a tad OCD, but interesting! LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

funny dessert :) Love your limerick :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the feast!

Dianne said...

I just found your blog tonight by chance and LOVE it! I loved the ones about the rude woman at the airport and your great trip anyway, and the one about the butterfly at the cemetary. Very touching.

I'll be back!