Tuesday, June 05, 2007

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y


I'm back on track! Even after a vacation of not being so good. . .
I lost 2.5 pounds!!! Walking in the sand was a good way to burn off the junk we ate. I've been swimming every day and walked yesterday as well as this morning.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

As opposed to my attitude a couple weeks ago, I really feel encouraged and optimistic about the rest of this challenge. We'll see!

Total weight loss............ 4.0 pounds since start of the May Day Weight Loss Challenge. (14 lbs. lost since February!!!)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!! way ta go girl!!

Karen said...

Way to go! That's awesome.

Dallas Meow said...

wow
great work
I am however jealous ... walking in the sand :) .....
nice

Melanie said...

2.5 pounds is awesome! Great job!!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

That's great! I would LOVE to burn calories in the sand!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with meatloaf as a trademark recipe. :-) Thanks for the comment, was very funny. Glad that we're both losing weight slowly but surely...

Denise said...

Yes, you rule girl!! So happy for you.

Pattie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!Congrats on your loss and for sticking with it for a whole month. Go team!!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Mich said...

Way to go!! Sand walking really is a lot more challenging than regular walking, even though I always feel like I can walk forever on the beach. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!!

Unknown said...

You CAN do this. Consider me cheering you on! You. Go. Girl...

Sharon said...

That is great! Keep up the good work! Also, sorry to hear about the stomach virus :-(. Glad you're much better!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

That's great! Yes, walking in the sand IS good exercise. I have to settle for walking in the mountains. ;-)

Overwhelmed! said...

Good for you! Keep up the great work! :)

Laura said...

Hey - I needed that kick in the pants. Thanks friend!

And way to go on your bodilicious weight-loss!

BTW, I've tagged you for a "personal policies" meme. CHeck out my site!

Barbara H. said...

Great work!! Way to go!

Thanks for your little poem in the comments on my blog. :)