Monday, June 16, 2014

A Few Seattle Memories-- June 2014

Finally had the opportunity to work side by side with my good friend Melissa on an event in Seattle last week. Here are a few pics from the trip (too many to post here!) :)

Mt. Hood during our approach into Seattle
View of Puget Sound from Pike Market
A fully functioning radio station in our booth
Jason from DST working the booth

A few of our Mobile Concierges for the week
Vitaliy, Sean and Justin taking a quick break

Katie and Sara
Twins Max and Sam on door duty

Katie and Mel at Pike Market on Friday afternoon

Our fish monger Sean holding the salmon I bought Keith for Father's Day

The best pears on the planet. I brought a couple home!

What can I say? It was a long week!
My FAVORITE store on the planet. Located at the Seattle airport.





No comments: