- That I'm not sure if I should have capitalized the word "which" in the title of this post
- My house can not be in a bigger degree of disarray
- Moms feel very strongly about whether or not I should use a wipe warmer
- Stress is a very real thing and no amount of homemade oatmeal cookie dough can fix it
- Homemade oatmeal cookie dough feels like a lead weight in your stomach if you eat it for lunch
- I don't even really like oatmeal cookies
- I put up my first artificial Christmas tree and it did not ruin my life
- Artificial trees are easy to decorate...don't like where a little limb is? Bend it!
- Little boy overalls are about the cutest darned thing I've ever laid my hands on
- My newborn-child-to-be has more clothes than I do
- I am not kidding
- I may not make it through this week without one good panic attack
- Waiting for a baby to be born is much like the old adage "a watched pot never boils"
- My house may never be clean again
- It finally feels like winter is giving us a sneak preview today
- I do not like wet leaves
- In two weeks, I will most likely be the mother of a baby boy
- Life is good
You should see my "List of Things of Which I'm NOT Certain." Blogger's data storage limits would prevent me from posting it here. Suffice it to say. I do not know much.
I do know I'm grateful if you're reading this. The Week of Birth has finally arrived. Now, we wait for Call #1: The "Going Into Labor" call.
Breathe, Katie. Breathe.