Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Here is my menu for this week: June 30 - July 4


Monday
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Steamed Broccoli
Sliced Strawberries
Warm chocolate pudding with Cool Whip (fat free)

Tuesday
Sour Cream Salsa Chicken
Baked Brown Rice
Fiesta Corn
Green Beans

Wednesday
Fiesta Tamale Pie
Pintos 'n cheese
Cucumber 'n Onion Salad
Hot Banana Glory

Thursday
Indonesian Pot Roast
Roasted Potatoes
Seven-layer green salad
(greens, broccoli, cucs, onions, FF cheese
red and green peppers, etc.)

Friday-- Happy Fourth of July!
Grilled Hamburgers (Lean ground beef)
Whole wheat buns
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Fruit Skewers (great idea, Anna!!)
Fruit Dip

4 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

I was just going to say I thought *you* had some great menu ideas! There's a trick to the skewers - use grapes at the bottom, they will keep everything in place when guests pull the skewers out. Also, I needed two pineapples to make all those stars.

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the Shout Out about the Tote Give-Away! I appreciate it so much! Also, this post is awesome. I so need help with menu planning these days. My planning would look something like this... Monday - Wahoos; Tuesday - Rumbi's; Wednesday - Qdoba, etc. It's pathetic! You have inspired me!

Anonymous said...

yum! i want to eat at your house this week!! :-)

Shannon P.

Anonymous said...

I attempted to print the Salsa Chicken and Tamale pie recipe yesterday and all I got was the printing on the sides. Can you please (when you have a free minute)email me the the two recipes? Love your blog and CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss.
Mookie's Grandma
sue329_99@yahoo.com