Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blogging Remotely... And I Do Mean REMOTE-ly

Greetings from the middle of nowhere, y'all.  Not wanting to end my streak of periodic posting (periodic is even stretching it) I found an app for Blogger on my phone. Just think...the two or three people that follow this blog won't have to go so long without hearing from me now! :)

Well the boys and I are camping at Chattahoochee Bend State Park this week for their winter break so I'll try to post about our adventures here.  I'm not sure how pictures will show up on here since they're coming straight from my phone but here goes:


The boys playing games as I cook dinner...

Two monkeys invaded my bed this morning

Quiet morning time while the boys play in their room

More later....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was wondering why you were camping! I wondered if something awful had happened at the house, and you guys had to camp for a while! :) Glad it's all for fun.