Thursday, February 20, 2014

A True Break from Winter

74 degrees today. Really???  Weren't we just iced in with no power a week ago?? Well today was a far cry from winter's grip as my friend Cindy and her boys came to hang out with us.

Spent some much-needed girl time with Cindy and the boys played, played, and played some more. :)

Cindy and I made s'mores for the boys and I had to take a picture of her attempt. It was tragic, y'all. (Caution: the photo you are about to see will be disturbing for true s'mores lovers.) Needless to say, we laughed for quite a while over that one.




Just before sunset, the boys and I went down to the Chattahoochee River and listened to the wind in the trees, the crickets in the woods and the fast moving water below. We then shrieked like school girls and ran to the car when we thought we saw a bat. Ah, the great outdoors.




1 comment:

Cindy Edgar said...

That s'more looks so much worse than I remember it...lol! Thanks for a great day!