Saturday, February 06, 2010

Don't Go Filin Me Away in the Looney Bin Just Yet...

OK...having read over the very few posts I have made recently I know it seems like life on Katie's Blog is gonna be a roller coaster. "She's happy and talkin about pizza and her hubby and then she's writing some weird post about DNA strands or somethin' or other..."

Yep.

But that is exactly how I've been feelin lately. One minute I feel like nothin could stop me from accomplishing my goals and dreams and then the next day I'm feelin gloomy doomy and stuck in the aforementioned Yucky Place. But, I do realize that if I only write about the happy stuff then I will look back years from now and see nothing but a facade-- and that is something I just don't wanna do.

So, please pardon the ups and downs and know that it won't always be serious "what did she mean by that?" poetry but it won't always be sunshiny happiness. Hmm...sounds kinda like life, doesn't it? Well, for what it's worth, thanks for coming along for the ride. I am glad you're here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well I, for one, am glad that you're blogging again, and agree with you that life is about the ups and the downs and managing ourselves as we ride this roller-coaster. :o)
Hope you have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your posts...you've got a gift that most people only dream of having.