Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pictures!

Yes, I've been a bit absent...partly to blame on my awful case of the stomach flu and then the blessing of my sis and niece flying up from Tampa to come visit our new addition!

Here are some pics we've taken this week... thought you would enjoy!

Remember, you can click on most of those images to enlarge them.

sweet little fingers...soft little hands

Yes, look at me...I'm trying to sit up!


K. (left) and sister Jenny


Big brothers love giving kisses!


Boy, do they love giving kisses!


3:00am sweetness


This picture cracks me up... could that pacifier be any bigger?


Will this lady EVER stop taking pictures of me???



7:00am sweetness



Daddy's hands...


Whew! I think she's finished with that flash thingy...at least for now!










11 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Your new baby is beautiful!

Megan Cobb said...

Wook at dat sweet Boo baby. OH, aren't you having the time of YOUR LIFE?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he's growing up so FAST already!!! He looks older, more alert, stronger, BIGGER!!! HOW FUN!
LOVE these photos!!!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Katie...he is looking cuter and cuter!!

..your sis has a great name!

Jen (formerly Girl Gone Wild - Biblestyle)

MelDrop's Corner said...

so sweet. i need to get me some jacob lovin'!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Oh, the sweetness. I can't take it any more!!

Nicki said...

He is just as sweet and adorable as can be. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Stomach flu and new baby are not a good combination.

Anonymous said...

oh Katie--he's perfect---
the picture "daddy's hands" brought me to tears!! It will be a perfect Fathers Day gift--&---by June you won't even be able to imagine that his hands were once so tiny! They grow so fast --enjoy every single second of this little gift from God!!!!
Jody

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

Oh, the photos are just gorgeous, every single one of them! I cracked up at the last one, though! Too precious, that boy!

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather - I hope you're on the road to recovery now.

Missy said...

That last one is just such the quintessential new little old man look...it melts my heart!

So many on the blogosphere have the stomach crud I am getting a little scared it is cyberly contagious. A computer virus, huh huh huh. Feel better soon and hey, maybe you puked up some Christmas calories??

Always look on the bright side of life...doo doo, do do, do do, do do...

Anonymous said...

SUCH A SWEET BABY! I could look at these pictures for hours!