Monday, March 06, 2006

My Boyfriend's Back

Seven days without my son was a lot tougher than I imagined. BUT--he's back! I have never seen him be as clingy as he has been for the past couple days (secretly--I'm kind of enjoying it) He wants to walk with Mommy, sit by Mommy and go wherever I go. I'm sure it will fade away as we journey back to a normal routine so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Daniel is no longer in the Montessori school in which we had him enrolled. Their communication (or lack thereof) was undermining us as parents. Their philosophy was "what happens at school stays at school"...so basically we were rewarding him every day for being good at school when that was not always the case. We're going to give it a try here until Pre-K and see how it goes. I'm excited about "teaching" him as we go through the day and hopefully I can adequately prepare him for the next step-- "real" school. Yikes! He's growing up too quickly!!!

Today is the first day so I'd better get a head start. I'll keep you posted on our "adventures"!

No comments: