Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Farewell........

Just wanted to bid you all a kind farewell. I am most certainly not going to survive this allergy attack and wanted to let you know how nice it has been meeting you here in this lovely forum. Good night and good luck.................

OK, so I just wouldn't be me without a little melodrama but, the truth is, I am DYING here. Here at my desk in my home office where I mistakenly had the windows open earlier this week...enjoying the spring weather never knowing that pollen death particles were floating in unannounced. Never having dealt with allergies before, I'm sure I'm just not used to this feeling. But, my eyes are burning and tearing up, my head feels like someone has shoved a volleyball up my nostrils and I'm certain there is some sort of brick item sitting on top of my lungs.

As my friend Cindy commented, "you should never have to use your windshield wipers to get pollen off your car." But I have. This is ridiculous.

Here are the stats I found this morning (see, checking this blog can be educational):



POLLEN COUNT
0-30 Low
31-60 Moderate
61-120 High
Over 120+ Extremely High

Last Wednesday, it was 918...
A couple days ago, it was in the 2000 range...

Today's Count: 5,208!


The all time high is just over 6,000. Drug store allergy aisle, here I come!

No comments: