Monday, January 23, 2006

My First Blog!

I have a blog. OK, so I will be one of maybe two or three people that will read it but, for a person who loves to write down random thoughts, this is heavenly.

For those who do stumble upon my meager little slice of the world wide web, I make a few promises:

* I will try not to end every other sentence in an exclamation point. A wise, and gramatically superior, friend of mine taught me the perils of over-exclamation years ago (you know who you are). See, I ended that with a nice little period. I am getting better. :-)

*I won't bore you with every single random thought that runs through my crazy brain. OK, well this one may be tougher to adhere to. I have lots of crazy thoughts.

*Last, but not least, I'll do my best to keep this site up-to-date. Motherhood, wifedom (or wife-dumb in some cases) and my job may prohibit me from blogging as much as I'd like but I will give it my best shot! (see, there I go with the exclamation points agian...)

No comments: