Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Back to School -- 2014

Lately I've been living like a pioneer woman with no internet or email at the house. Between being sick as a dog last week and trying to get the boys ready for school, I haven't been able to camp out in a parking lot and write on my blog. Until now. So here goes....

I have never seen a child as excited about going to school as Jacob was today. He bounded out of bed and by the time I had roused Daniel, J was running down the stairs fully dressed. Daniel on the other hand was not quite as, um, jubilant. When asked what my oldest was looking forward to the most about this school year...he answered "summer."

Lovely. :)

I took on the role as president of the PTO at Jacob's school so I think it's helped that he's been up at the school getting to run around and learn the lay of the land (or at least the playground!)

Here are a few obligatory pics from this morning :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome boys