Thursday, August 21, 2014

A (Much-Anticipated) Riveting Update on My Day

So much random stuff to blog about but none of it particularly interesting.

Had such a good time with my sis last night. We needed that time to just be sisters and talk. So wish she lived closer.

PTO craziness continues. We hosted the First Lady of Georgia today as she read to the pre-K and Kindergarten classes at our school. Today I had a meeting with the school council and tomorrow is the Back to School Dance for 3rd - 5th graders (and it's from 3 - 5pm. Coincidence? :)

It's been a blessing to share kid-duty with my friend Cindy since school started back. We have car tags to pick up each other's kids so it's comforting to know we've got each other's backs... especially since our schedules intertwine so much. Her son Caleb actually asked if I was like a second grandma to him. GRANDMA??? Aunt would be a little better, dontcha think?!

At some point before the boys graduate from high school, I will hold my yard sale. Things keep coming up causing a delay but I have a basement full of things that need to go bye-bye so hopefully the first weekend in September will work? Maybe.

I was in and out of the car all day. Music keeps me going. With that in mind....

Today's playlist:  Possum Kingdom --The Toadies
Nothing Else Matters-- Metallica
Love Runs Out--One Republic
The Drumming Song--Florence & the Machine
Separate Ways--Journey
 
OK, off to make signage for the dance tomorrow. Goodnight all, K

No comments: