Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lookin' Back: May 17, 2007

I've decided that it's kinda cool to look back at my blog and see what was I was writing about on that same day in previous years (since I'm in my third year of blogging). So, from time to time, you may see the post title "Lookin' Back" if I think it's a post I'd like to share with some of my new readers. I love to skim through the archives of blogs that I follow but don't always know where to start!

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks so much for all your support over these last few weeks. Keep it comin--it really does make the goin' just a little easier!

Here's my post from this same day last year. This is probably one of my favorite pics that I've ever taken. It really did seem like I had stumbled on Paradise...enjoy.

2 comments:

Mia said...

I am with you when I am new to a blog I read back in the archives a while but don't really know where to start! Loved the picture. It was for sure a slice of Heaven on Earth. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember this photo! It's amazing! Praying for and thinking of you! C