Thursday, November 02, 2006

Random Thoughts: November 3, 06

~~We had a bye-bye tooth ceremony last night. Daniel named his tooth "Joe" and thanked him for living in his mouth for 4 years...[laugh]

~~It's amazing what you can accomplish if you dedicate 15 solid minutes to one task.

~~The peachy-orangey-red maple trees in our neighborhood have produced the most brilliant fall color I have ever seen.

~~It's kind of bittersweet planning a meeting in Hawaii that you won't be attending.

~~What a nice evening last night...curling up with hubby and son to watch Polar Express with a cup of hot chocolate...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome and amazing! Way to make lemonade out of lemons, Katie...LOVE the bye-bye tooth ceremony! Wow!
Sorry you won't be going to Hawaii...I was sure hoping you'd have that to look forward to!!
Keep up the great work! (and creativity/ingenuity/faith!!)

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could go to Hawaii

Love,

The Husband

Lexy said...

Me, too. Is there a "Wish I could go to Hawaii" Club?

I wonder if any of my teeth are named Joe...

Anonymous said...

Goodbye Joe...I hardly knew ye.
I bet he can't wait for his first visit from the tooth fairy.
Remember, this too shall pass...
Luv,
BB