Friday, July 28, 2006

Mama Mia

Just got in from seeing the Broadway Musical "Mama Mia"--it was fantastic! Keith and I had great seats in the balcony and laughed throughout the show (a far cry from our unfortunate CATS experience last time--blech!) By the end of the show, the performers came out for an encore and the entire theatre was on their feet dancing to "Dancing Queen" and "Mama Mia"...one of the highlights of my recent memory is watching my husband grinning from ear-to-ear and clapping along at the end.

Gas to get to downtown: $20.00
Babysitter for entire evening: $40.00
Falling even deeper in love with your husband: PRICELESS.

1 comment:

Robby Johnson said...

Did you not just get up out of your seat and dance? I saw it at matinee in Memphis three years ago, with the blue hair crowd, and couldn't contain myself. Never pair a queen with a Dancing Queen and expect civility!