Monday, August 03, 2009

I Did Survive

(sung to the tune of "I Will Survive")

First I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without my phone in sight
Then I spent a couple nights that really proved me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to carry on

And now I'm back, in cyber space
I just logged in to see who mighta missed me in this place

I shoulda changed my Facebook status
A better pic for all to see
If I'd known for just one second
Who'd be checking in on me

Oh but I....I did survive
A bunch of hours, no technology
And I managed to stay alive

Now I've got so much work to do
And maybe lots of cookin' too
But I did survive...I can survive....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am singing right along with you...I have totally abandoned my blog as a direct result of facebook. It's not just you, it's all of us moms who seem to get a life outside our kids by looking into the outside world through a cyberspace window.