Monday, July 28, 2008

You Know What? This "Life Change" Stuff Is Actually Working.


OK, so I didn't update you on my weigh-in last week because I was confused. I weighed in at a Tampa branch and she calculated it wrong...so I wanted to get it straightened out this week before posting. Boy, was I shocked tonight! My lil' team and I (including my hubby and my sis-in-law) had quite an evening! My sister-in-law lost 4.8 pounds, my hubby hit his 10% of his body weight goal and I found out that not only did I hit my 10% last week but I lost an additional 7.2 this week. Now, I must admit that I was sick Saturday night and Sunday and didn't eat much but SEVEN POINT TWO?!? It brought me to a total of 32. 4 pounds lost since May 13 (actually, 40 since April 30 but since those were before I started WW, I really can't count them in my "official" total...but, believe me, I'm very happy those pounds are gone, too!)

Anyway, I was pretty proud of our team this week. It wasn't easy but we all hung in there!

Now, for my biggest challenge yet: LAS VEGAS. Hubby and I leave tomorrow for 5 nights while I do an event there. Hopefully I'll walk a lot of calories off because nothing screams diet LESS than a week in Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas when it comes to the eating part. It jumps on your hips and hitches a ride home.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

MelDrop's Corner said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you didn't call me!!!! That is so awesome girl...no wonder you lookin' so cute in all your new clothes! I am so incredibly proud of you and you'll do fine in Vegas. You've made the change and you'll stick to it...I have no doubt. Have fun!

Sincerely Anna said...

No luck needed, you'll do great in Vegas! Congratulations on your weight loss - I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I'm so proud of you and Keith! There's so much walking in Vegas, you'll do fine. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That is so awesome! Way to go!! Keep it up girl!! You'll be fine in Vegas! You've worked too hard to trade it in for junk food!!

Get it girl!! YOU ROCK!!